- 230g (8oz) Président Brie Round
- 5 slices prosciutto
- 1 package puff pastry, store bought
- 1 egg, beaten
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 6 quartered fresh figs
- fresh cracked black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
2. Arrange prosciutto slices in a star pattern, place Président Brie in middle of star and wrap prosciutto slices around the brie round.
3. Wrap the puff pastry around the prosciutto-wrapped Brie, trimming off any excess pastry. Invert the round, and pat until smooth. Lightly brush with beaten egg. Bake until golden-brown, 20-25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, cook the honey, figs and cracked black pepper for 10-12 minutes.
5. Cut out one wedge of the baked Brie pastry, and top with a scoop of the fig marmalade. Serve with a spoon, as the delicious hot Brie will ooze out!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes