- 4 slices of your favourite sandwich bread or 2 sandwich rolls, cut in half
- ¼ cup PRÉSIDENT Spreadable Brie
- A handful of arugula
- Turkey and stuffing from last night’s feast
- 2-4 Tbsp cranberry sauce, homemade or store bought
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Fresh cracked black pepper
1. On your work surface, lay out your bread or rolls.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons of PRÉSIDENT Spreadable Brie onto two of the slices and top with arugula and a good helping of turkey and stuffing either straight from the fridge or reheated in the microwave.
3. Smear some mustard and the cranberry sauce on the other two slices of bread, crack a little pepper on there, top off the sandwich and enjoy!
4. This is one of those jumping off point recipes so feel free to add some bacon, avocado, or even reheated mashed potatoes onto your sandwich to make it your own!
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
MAKES: 2 Sandwiches