- 1 baguette
- 1 (185 g) pkg PRÉSIDENT Spreadable Brie
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F (180° C).
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Place on a baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, mix together cheese, half of bacon, tomato, onion and basil. Spread on bread. Sprinkle remaining bacon, tomato, onion and basil on top.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until heated through. Cut into 1/2-inch (4 cm) slices. Serve warm.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
BAKING TIME: 15 minutes
MAKES: 24 slices