- 1 smaller watermelon
- 3-4 Tbsp pumpkin seeds (hulled)
- 200 g Président Feta crumble cheese
- Kalamata Olives
- handful of fresh mint and/or basil leaves
1. Toast the pumpkin seeds on a hot skillet until aromatic and toasty.
2. Cut the watermelon flesh into cubes. Transfer onto a serving plate or shallow bowl.
3. Sprinkle Président Feta Crumble Cheese and scatter pumpkin seeds, Kalamata olives and mint/basil leaves – gently toss. Serve immediately
4. (Optional) Drizzle the salad with a good aged balsamic vinegar or your favourite oil dressing.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes