- 1 190g package Président Brie
- 3 whole fresh grape leaves, or 1 jar of grape leaves
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 10 whole red grapes
- 10 whole green grapes
- 1 tbsp Shiso
1. Lay two cuts of butcher’s twine in cross pattern, each about 20” long.
2. Place grape leaves atop twine, overlapping.
3. Place Président Brie round on top of grape leaves. Fold grape leaves over top of Brie round, covering it entirely. Tie butcher’s twine to hold in place.
4. Bake at 375°F until warm, approximately 8-10 minutes.
5. While Brie is baking, quarter grapes lengthwise.
6. Mix grapes, shiso and walnuts in small bowl. Toss to combine.
7. Top leaf-wrapped Brie with grapes, shiso and walnuts.
8. Slice in wedges and serve.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 Minutes