- 1 President® Brie Cheese wheel (450g)
- 1 cup (185g) red seedless grapes
- 1/2 tablespoon red vinegar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 tablespoons toasted pecans, coarsely chopped Thyme for garnish
- Toasted sliced baguette – for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Once the oven is preheated, unwrap the President® Brie Cheese wheel (450g) and place onto an oven-safe baking dish. Bake for 12 minutes.
3. Slice grapes in half and add the grapes, vinegar, and salt to a small bowl and gently toss – place on a separate baking tray with the pecans and place in oven for 5 minutes or until the juices start to flow from the grapes.
4. Gently top the baked President® Brie with the grape and pecan mixture and then sprinkle with thyme before serving.
5. Serve warm with toasted sliced baguette or crackers.
For smaller portions, use 190g or 230g President® Brie Cheese wheel.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 12 minutes