- 1 President® Brie Cheese wheel (450g)
- 1 cup (185g) red seedless grapes
- 1/2 tablespoon red vinegar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 tablespoons toasted pecans, coarsely chopped Thyme for garnish
- Toasted sliced baguette – for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Once the oven is preheated, unwrap the President® Brie Cheese wheel (450g) and place onto an oven-safe baking dish. Bake for 12 minutes.
3. Slice grapes in half and add the grapes, vinegar, and salt to a small bowl and gently toss – place on a separate baking tray with the pecans and place in oven for 5 minutes or until the juices start to flow from the grapes.
4. Gently top the baked President® Brie with the grape and pecan mixture and then sprinkle with thyme before serving.
5. Serve warm with toasted sliced baguette or crackers.
For smaller portions, use 190g President® Brie Cheese wheel.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 12 minutes