- 16 baguette slices (about ½-inch/1-cm thick)
- BERTOLLI Extra Virgin Originale Olive Oil for brushing
- 1 pkg (185 g) PRÉSIDENT Spreadable Brie
- 2 tsp (10 mL) finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 forelle pears, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) honey
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped pecans, toasted
1. Preheat broiler with rack 4 inches (10 cm) from heat.
2. Lightly brush both sides of baguette slices with olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
3. Place under preheated broiler and toast until golden, turning once, about 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix together cheese and tarragon; spread about 1 tbsp (15 mL) cheese mixture on each slice. Top each with two pear slices, then drizzle with honey.
5. Broil crostini 1-2 minutes or until cheese is warm. Sprinkle
pecans on top. Serve warm.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
BROILING TIME: 5 minutes
MAKES: 16 crostini