- 60mL (¼ cup) olive oil
- 45mL (3 Tbsp) apple cider vinegar
- 5g (½ tsp) salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cans 341mL each (11.5oz) corn
- 600g (3 cups) halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 15g (½ cup) chopped parsley leaves
- 55g (½ cup) Président Crumbled Feta, divided
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the corn, tomatoes, parsley, half the Feta, and the dressing.
3. Sprinkle with remaining Feta and serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes