- 1 190g package Président® Brie
- 4 whole thyme sprigs chopped
- 2 whole shallots cut in half
- 1 whole clove, garlic
- 1 whole plum sliced
- 1/4th cup Saba vinaigrette for drizzling
- 1/4th cup Olive oil for drizzling
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 whole baguette cut into ¼, inch, thick slices
1. Grill Brie on medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
2. Place Brie in cast iron pan
3. Top with garlic and plum slices. Drizzle olive oil and saba on top. Add pinch of black pepper and salt.
4. Bake in oven at 450 °F for 10 -12 minutes.
5. Serve with grilled bread.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 12 minutes